10 Abr Composing an abstract in university. What you should understand whenever focusing on an abstract?
An abstract is just a last work after learning a literary topic, this really is a last work after learning a program of literary works as a whole, and also this is an assessment paper regarding the language. An abstract is a test of pupils' knowledge, where the writer should show:
1. Knowledge of the ongoing masterpiece of design while the power to evaluate it
2. The power to explain the subject, estimate
3. The power to create a summary with this subject, to draw parallels with the works of the author or other writers
4. Understanding for the writer's place
5. The power to show your self as an individual
6. The capacity to think logically